Introducing the S-Drive Performance Trainer
Discover the versatile S-Drive Performance Trainer to help your athletes elevate their explosiveness and endurance while refining form. Only the S-Drive Performance Trainer gives you everything you get from self-powered treadmills, weighted sleds, resistance parachutes and harness systems in one space-saving footprint. Athletes can improve overall agility through a mix of forward, lateral and reverse movements, and a unique design makes it easier than ever for coaches and trainers to refine form with instant feedback and adjust resistance to create a program progression tailor-made for their athletes’ goals. We’ve even created signature training protocols to help you get the most out of the S-Drive Performance Trainer, so you can get the most out of your athletes.
The S-Drive Performance Trainer is based on a trend-setting and versatilely applicable idea. Due to the fact that it does not need any electricity, it’s not only environmentally friendlier, it also offers more flexibility. Easy handling and the quick-release harness allow a safe and effective training, not only at home but also for physiotherapy.
- Sled brake with eight settings provides a true-to-life weighted sled pushing experience
- Parachute brake with 11 settings gives users the feel of real parachute resistance
- Sled and parachute brakes can be used individually or together to vary between cardio and strength-building workouts
- Adjustable harness offers easy entry and exit while allowing for a complete upper body range of movement
- Built-in bar simulates sled pushing and pulling without needing the space to use a traditional sled
- 7-degree incline is ideal for building strength and explosiveness with proper form, whether the user is performing forward, lateral or reverse movements
- Full perimeter handrails offer easy entry and exit and support during lateral movement
- Low-inertia design offers true-to-life ground reaction force and quick deceleration, ideal for high-intensity interval training
- Heavy-duty deck stands up to the most intense workout environments and accommodates larger users in rehabilitation environments
- Self-powered design makes it easy to place the unit anywhere in your facility
- 19 cm / 7″ step-on height offers easy access for users of all kinds
- True zero start and unlimited top speed offers a wide variety of users the ability to match their workout experience to their needs and fitness goals